Classics for the Heart is a rich collection full of poetic movements and evocative tonalities that will warm your heart and soothe your soul.
Stimulating arrangements of piano and violin underscore the clarity and passion found in the Romantic works of Chopin, Beethoven, Rachmaninov and Debussy. "Moonlight Sonata" and "Claire de Lune", along with twelve of the most popular classics works, color the senses and bloom here with the beauty of Romantic rediscovery.
01. Meditations from Thais - Massenet
02. Nocturne in C # minor - Fryderyk Chopin
03. Pathetique Movement - Ludwig van Beethoven
04. Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig van Beethoven
05. Sicilenne - Faure
06. Claire De Lune - Claude Debussy
07. Song Without Words - Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy