- Send, post or distribute any form of active commercial solicitation.
- Send, post or distribute any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
- Send, post or distribute material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Send, post or distribute any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).
- Send, post or distribute material that defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Send, post or make statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
- Send, post or distribute material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Send, post or distribute unauthorized copyrighted material.
- Send, post or distribute another user’s private information, including but not limited to phone number, address or name.
Statements, postings, private messages or other communications from the Domo website, that violate the above terms will be deleted from the forums upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Domo Moderators, at their sole discretion may terminate a customer’s account.
Domo respects members’ privacy. Personal information will not be posted or given without owner’s consent by Domo. Domo will not send you any newsletters or advertisements unless requested by users. Domo will not be liable for any conducts outside the Internet forum.