Annual all night Taiko event is one of the Kitaro’s most important lifeworks that has been carried for over decades. This is the event that Kitaro expresses his appreciation to the Mother Earth and the nature. On full moon day in September, he continuously plays Taiko from sunset to dawn. The great point of this event is that Kitaro welcomes anybody who would like to join and perform with him together. Participants can play the hand drums that organizer would prepare. This is the outdoor event. Please bring the warm clothes, blankets and raincoats for in case it rains.
Date & Time: 6pm on September 9th until 6am on 10th
Location: Maruyama Park in Miasa, Omachi-shi, Nagano, Japan
• You can join or leave the event whenever you would like to.
• Please park your car in the parking area. Do not park on the street.
• Event venue is close to the residential area. Once you arrive at the parking, please follow our staff to get to the event. Please do not bother neighbors.
• It is about 12 hours event. We encourage participants to bring snacks or some foods.
• DO NOT forget bringing plastic bags for your garbage. KEEP CLEAN THE NATURE!
Please note: The proceedings of the this event include Kitaro’s prayer for North Alps, and the sacred drumming of the Taiko to express appreciation of the great Earth. Your participation in this Event is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you are freely choosing to participate. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
For more information, please contact to the event organization at +81 (090) 8852-9142
日時 : 2014年9月9日(火)夕刻 〜 10日(水）日の出 (荒天中止)
場所 : 長野県 大町市美麻新行丸山公園運動場