Kitaro has been performing at Mt. Fuji every year for over decades. This year, he will perform at North Alps in Japan to express appreciation to the great Earth. Kitaro will continuously play the TAIKO from sunset to sunrise with other artists playing various instruments. Join Kitaro and make a great summer memories!
- Audience participation is encouraged to play the TAIKO!
- You can bring your own tent, foods or telescope for viewing the stars.
- This is FREE event open to the public.
Date: September 19th, 2013 Sunset till Sunrise on 20th
Location: Maruyama Park, Shingyo, Miasa, Omachi-shi, Nagasaki 399-9101, Japan
• It will be cold after sunset. Please bring jackets, blankets and raincoats.
• Bring your Bachi (Drumsticks) and taiko if you would like to play with Kitaro.
• You can join or leave the event whenever you would like to. However, there is no staff in the parking after 9pm. If you plan to come after 9pm, please call our staff, Katsuda (phone:090-8852-9142) in advance and let him know the time of your arrival.
• Please park your car in the parking area. Do not park on the street.
• Event venue is close to the residential area. Once you arrive at the parking, please follow our staff to get to the event. Please do not bother neighbors.
• Please check in at the entrance and place your Taiko or instruments where you are instructed.
• It is about 12 hours event. We encourage participants to bring snacks or some foods.
• DO NOT forget bringing plastic bags for your garbage. KEEP CLEAN THE NATURE!
Shingo, Miasa, Omachi-shi
TEL : ０２６１－２３－１７１３
Please note: The proceedings of the this event include Kitaro’s prayer for Mt. Fuji, and the sacred drumming of the Taiko to express appreciation of the great Earth. Your participation in this Event is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you are freely choosing to participate. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
日時 : 2013年9月19日(木)夕刻 〜 20日(金）日の出 (荒天中止)
場所 : 長野県 大町市美麻新行丸山公園運動場