Classical Music is the art music rooted in Western sacred music and secular music.
It’s given the extremely broad variety of forms, styles, genres and historical periods, so it is very hard to list characteristics that can be attributed to all works of that type.
If you don’t know what the basic classical music is, please check out our most popular compilation album!!
Stimulating arrangements of piano and violin underscore the clarity and passion found in the Romantic works of Chopin, Beethoven, Rachmaninov and Debussy. “Moonlight Sonata” and “Claire de Lune”, along with twelve of the most popular classics works, color the senses and bloom here with the beauty of Romantic rediscovery.
Classics for the Heart is a rich collection full of poetic movements and evocative tonalities that will warm your heart and soothe your soul.
01. Meditations from Thais – Massenet
02. Nocturne in C # minor – Fryderyk Chopin
03. Pathetique Movement – Ludwig van Beethoven
04. Moonlight Sonata – Ludwig van Beethoven
05. Sicilenne – Faure
06. Claire De Lune – Claude Debussy
07. Song Without Words – Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy
08. Vocalise – Rachmaninov
09. Air – Johann Sebastian Bach
10. Prelude in E minor – Fryderyk Chopin
11. Prelude in C minor – Fryderyk Chopin
12. Intermezzo – Johannes Brahms
13. Andante – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
14. Beau Soir – Claude Debussy
This compilation was ranked Top.1 on iTunes Top 200 New Age Album! and reviewed by so many people at iTunes!
Classics for the Heart at iTunes Store
If you like this post, please like and share it with your friends!:)