JABBERLOOP performed at Tohoku (North Japan) Festival on 7/18 to cheer up Tohoku and Japan! There were full of people and endless encore!
Thank you for everybody to come see JABBERLOOP!!
What is your favorite music?
- JAZZ SOUL FUNK
What is your favorite food?
- Japanese BBQ, curry and rice
- TV, Music
- Tora San Our Lovable Tramp(Otoko ha tsurai yo)
What do you do when you are off?
- sleeping all day
Why did you choose sax as your musical instrument?
- When I joined the brass band club in junior high school, my senior
recommended for me to play the sax.
How did you join JABBERLOOP?
- I was just playing with good old friends just for fun but we had made a band before we knew it.
How does JABBERLOOP usually make songs?
- Each member writes motif of songs and we make music by session.
What do you feel about the US debut?
- I am very glad! I have been performing for borderless music since we got together as a group.
Where do you want to go in the US?
- Grand Canyon
Any future projects?
- I want to go travel all over the world performing at concert everyday
Do you have any artists you would like to perform with?
- too many… I want to play with artists who make unique and creative sounds.
Message to fans
- I am looking forward to making great shows with you!!
Please keep following us!