Annual all night Taiko event is one of the Kitaro’s most important lifeworks that has been carried for over decades. This is the event that Kitaro expresses his appreciation to the Mother Earth and the nature. On full moon day, he continuously plays Taiko from sunset to dawn. The great point of this event is that Kitaro welcomes anybody who would like to join and perform with him together. This is the outdoor event. Please bring the warm clothes, blankets and raincoats for in case it rains.
Date & Time: 6pm on July 29th (Sat) until 6am on 30th (Sun).
Location:Alps Azumino National Government Park, Omachi-shi, Nagano, Japan
• In the event of rain, the ceremony will be cancelled.
• We encourage participants to inform the organizer of your participation in advance.
• If you would like to bring your own Taiko, please inform the organizer in advance.
• You can join or leave the event whenever you would like to.
• Please park your car in the parking area. Do not park on the street.
• Event venue is close to the residential area. Once you arrive at the parking, please follow our staff to get to the event. Please do not bother neighbors.
• It is about 12 hours event. We encourage participants to bring snacks or some foods.
• You can set up your tent in the event area. Local accommodation is also available.
• DO NOT forget bringing plastic bags for your garbage. KEEP CLEAN THE NATURE!
Please note: The proceedings of the this event include Kitaro’s prayer for North Alps, and the sacred drumming of the Taiko to express appreciation of the great Earth. Your participation in this event is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you are freely choosing to participate. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
For more information, please contact to the event organization at +81 (090) 8852-9142, or +81(090)4442-8086.
割田 090-8852-9142 ／ 市河 090-4442-8086